BAHíA DE BIZKAIA ELECTRICIDAD, S.L. (hereinafter BBE) in compliance with current legislation on matters of personal data protection (European Regulation 679/16 and subsequent regulations) as well as existing regulations on matters of information society services and electronic commerce (Law 34/2002 of 11 July) hereby gives notification of the present general conditions of use which are applied to all operations made via the website: https://www.bbe.es.
1. Legal data
BAHíA DE BIZKAIA ELECTRICIDAD, S.L., with business address at Zierbena, c/ Punta Ceballos n 8 and corporate tax ID number: B48-969877, recorded in the Trade Register of Bilbao, in Tome 3666, Book 0, Folio 163, Page BI-21779, Registration 17.
2. Intellectual property
The intellectual property rights of the website, as well as its different content are the property of BBE.
It is strictly forbidden to make any alteration to this page. BBE does not accept any liability which might arise from non-authorised manipulation or alterations. BBE does not grant any licence or authorization of usage of any kind over its rights regarding the industrial or intellectual property or over any other property or right related to the web-site, the services or the contents.
Total or partial reproduction of the contents of this website is strictly prohibitedÂ without quoting their origin or without expressly requesting authorization to do so. The unauthorized use of the information contained in this website, as well as the damages and losses caused to the intellectual and industrial property of BBE shall give rise to the corresponding legal actions and, where appropriate, as the case may be, to the liabilities which might arise from this action.
3. Conditions of use
This website has been created by BBE by way of information for your free and personal use.
a) Lawful use
The user of this web-site and of its services is obliged to make adequate use according to the laws and to avoid using the web-site and its services with illegal objectives or effects or that are detrimental to the rights and interests of third persons. The user will avoid any usage that may damage, disable, overload or deteriorate the web-site and its services or that would impede the normal use of the web-site or of the services by other users. Whosoever violates said obligation will respond to BBE and to third parties for any damage which might be caused as a result of the violation of said obligation.
b) Guarantee of errors
BBE does not guarantee the inexistence of errors in accessing the website or its content; in the event that publications of an official nature are quoted or reproduced, said reproduction will be merely informative in character; publication in their gazette or corresponding official source must be considered to all effects and purposes as valid.
c) Availability of service
BBE reserves the right, at any time and without the need for prior notice, to make modifications and updates to the information contained in its website or in its configuration or presentation.
BBE does not guarantee the availability or continuity of the functioning of the website or of its services. When reasonably possible, interruptions to the functioning of the web-site and of its services will be notified beforehand.
BBE is excluded from any liability with regard to the damages of any kind, that may result from the non availability or non continuity of the web-site and its services, from the fraudulent use which users might attribute to the website and the services, from the fallibility of the website and the services, and in particular, although not exclusively, from errors in accessing different web pages or those from which services are provided.
4. Responsibility for use of the information contained
The user is aware of and voluntarily accepts that the use of the website, the services and the contents take effect under his/her sole and exclusive responsibility. Access to the website and the use which may be made of the information contained therein are the exclusive responsibility of the person so doing. BBE will not respond to any consequence or damage that might arise from said access or use of information nor to the application of the same which is employed for the purposes of supporting any personal or business opinion or decision. BBE is not in any way liable for the connection or the contents of third party links which are provided on the website.
5. Personal Data Protection
BBE respects the users’ privacy and the secrecy and security of their personal data, in accordance with the provisions of applicable data protection legislation, specifically Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016, Organic Law 3/2018 on Personal Data Protection and the Guarantee of Digital Rights, and all the derived implementing regulations, having adopted the necessary technical and organisational measures to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of the personal data provided, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
PARTY RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING
Company name: BAHÍA DE BIZKAIA ELECTRICIDAD, S.L.
Tax ID No: B48-969877
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In each case, the personal data will be processed for the following:
- To manage and provide the services offered by BBE to individuals and companies
- To manage the working relationship with employees: administrative, risk prevention, training, emergencies
- To manage the commercial relationship with customers and suppliers: administrative, accounting and fiscal
- To manage the relationship with subcontracted people working at the BBE facilities: access control, prevention of occupational hazards
- To manage the security of facilities, goods and people, in the case of video surveillance and access control
- To publicise BBE’s activities (recordings and contact details)
And, in any case, to comply with the legal obligations arising from the relationship between the person whose data is processed and BBE.
LEGITIMACY OF PROCESSING
In those cases in which access to any of the services offered by BBE or the development of BBE’s activity requires the provision of personal data, the processing of such data will be based on the different bases of lawfulness of Article 6.1 of the Regulation:
- Customer, supplier data: Execution of a contract and compliance with legal obligations
- Staff, trainee and intern data: Execution of a contract and compliance with legal obligations. Consent for emergency management. Legal obligation for complaint line management.
- Board of Directors data: Compliance with legal obligations
- Data for dissemination/commercial contacts: Interested party’s consent
- Contact person data: Legitimate interest
- Access control: Legitimate interest
- Video surveillance: Public interest
- Legal files: Legitimate interest
- Incoming and outgoing correspondence and telephone service: Legitimate interest
TRANSFERS TO THIRD PARTIES AND INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
Personal data will only be transferred to third parties when necessary to meet the purpose of the processing, including the legal obligations associated with the relationship linking the interested person to BBE.
We also inform you of the existence of data processors (supplier services provided to BBE for the exercise of its activity) with whom the appropriate data access contract is signed on behalf of third parties in accordance with article 28 and subsequent articles of the RGPD, and who offer sufficient guarantees to apply appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the processing is in accordance with the requirements established by law.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
No international data transfers are planned.
In general, personal data will be stored for the duration of the relationship linking the data subject to BBE, and in any case, within the time limits established to comply with the legal obligations arising from that relationship. When this relationship ceases, and in any case if the deletion of the data is requested, BBE will keep the personal data blocked for the periods established by law. After these periods have elapsed, the data will be deleted in accordance with current legislation.
- Right of access to personal data in order to know which data are being processed and the processing operations carried out on them;
- Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data;
- Right to delete personal data, where this is possible;
- Right to request limitation of the processing of personal data when the accuracy, legality or need for the processing is in doubt, in which case we may keep the data for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Right to object to the processing of personal data, when the legal basis for the processing is a legitimate interest. BBE will stop processing your data unless it has a compelling legitimate interest or for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims.
- Right to data portability, when the legal basis that allows us to process the data is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to revoke consent given to BBE.
You can exercise these rights:
- By mail addressed to: BBE Apdo. Correos nº 10, 48580 Abanto- Zierbena, Spain
- By e-mail:: email@example.com
In order to exercise your rights, you must attach a copy of your ID card or equivalent document to your application.